Friday, March 04, 2005

Pickle on the boat.

So, it has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting my duties to all you two people who actually view my blog. Yes, I'm lazy and busy and I don't update. So what? Did you ever want to take a tree and kick it in the pants a few 60 times while screaming, "Wake up you lazy photosinthesis loving surrender monkey!" When I feel that way, I take a good hard look at myself and wonder, "Could I BE any more awesome?" Who knows how to weave baskets? Ahh, but can you do it submerged in pudding and Mountain Dew? I could if I wanted to, but I think I won't prove it to anyone for as long as I live as not to become an arrogant showoff. If Ella Fitsgerald married Darth Vader she'd be Ella Vader. It kinda makes you wish you owned your own lightsaber, doesn't it. Jealous? In closing, to be a true fan of Mother Goose, you need to know your shoes, there's no way of getting around it. But it won't save you any money on car insurance. Geico: a fifteen minute call COULD save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance, but it'll probably just waste fifteen minutes of your life where you could have been playing Resident Evil 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home