Monday, March 07, 2005

Two turn tables and a microscope.

So rounding the bend, it's diddlie bih with his wonder llama! To be honest, it's not easy being this awesome. I mean to be this totally cool twenty-four hours a day is hard for the normal human being. But I'm up for the...who am I kidding? I'm a dork aren't I. It's OK. Say it. "You're a dork Steve." Now I feel better. In fact, I feel strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark. Speaking of gundarks, I have finished the Star Wars photo movie and are currently trying to figure out how to put it on here. I wish someone out there could tell me. Someone. Some. One. Help. So, here I go again. Off to drown myself in maple syrup and M & M's. I might try adding some marshmallow fluff this time, but I fear things. Marshmallow things. Clown things. Kenny G things. THINGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home