Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Long Time No Tacos

Who couldn't love Resident Evil 4? Not anyone who plays games, says I. So if you play games, buy Resident Evil 4 and play it. Now. Just ask EGM or Game Informer, they'll tell you that this is the game of the year, and it only came out eleven days into it. Well done Capcom. In this re-re's opinion, I would have to say this is the best thing to come out of Capcom since Street Fighter 2. It's the best thing to come to Game Cube since Animal Crossing. And it's the best thing to come to my room since that hobo who gave me "magic" candy. Boy that Yodle was so good. I wish I was eating it right now. Sorry I haven't graced the page with my glorious mind numbing posts in a while, but I don't care about you people. And I'm coming over to your house to starve your fish. He just won't stop glaring at me. I'll see you at five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home