Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Way to go, random laughing hobo!

So I'm on Michigan Ave. in a park next to the Art Institute. I'm drawing a panda and I see this hobo laying on a railing, all cuddled up nice and warm under the covers, in seventy degree weather, randomly laughing to himself for no apparent reason. Now, I could understand if he had seen a couple funny things on the street (like someone kicking an unsuspecting pigeon perhaps) he could have had a good chuckle to himself and I might join in and give him a cracker or threeve. But this cracker-grubber would laugh every two minutes the whole two hours I was sitting there. I don't care how many pigeons you see die, it would lose it's ha-ha after a while, and it wouldn't happen every two minutes unless we lived in Egypt. So I packed up my panda drinking his own panda excrement and left the guy to swat at imaginary elves and laugh at imaginary pigeons. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that the Internet is a good way to buy airline tickets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhoda said...

Yes...I'm not ashamed, this is my boyfriend...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home