Monday, April 04, 2005

New hair! Do?

Recently, I got my hairs cut. Yes friends, I sold out. I got a fauxhawk (fake mohawk) or as you fumans would call a "corporate mohawk." Now I have been noticing that people don't like it. No one has straight out told me they don't like it (except my girlfriend, bless her little corn), but you know how people say, "Well, if I didn't like it, I just wouldn't say anything." Yeah. That. That's been happening. The majority of people that I know notice my drastically different hair have not mentioned anything about it. It's OK. I like it, and that's what's really fimportant. I'm SO not depressed about it or anything. Nope. Don't wanna cry uncontrollably right now. I can tell you that right out. Is anyone else crying uncontrollably right now? You know what would rise my self esteem? Watching Labyrinth again and pointing/laughing/screaming in terror at David Bowie's hair style would make all better the hurtings. Then I would have to suffer through "Dance Magic Dance, Jump Magic Jump" again (shudder with fear). I'm going to point my chair this way now.

Random family fact:
We have a bowl full of candy from Halloween...of 1992. I've given people candy from it and not felt bad at all. Fonderful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your hair. it's different, that's for sure, but it's not bad. meh ::shrug:: besides, it's your decision what your own hair looks like. wear your fohawk with pride, my friend!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve, that's just like you dude, your whole random fact.. I'm really still laughing about that. and it is something that I can see you doing dude, I can't say ne thing about your hair, haven't seen it.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home