Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My newest post EVER!

I had a dream. No, that's not all. I'm going to tell you the content of this dream. Aren't you glad? You shouldn't be glad. It's a haunting dream. But you get your choice of topping! Aren't you glad? You shouldn't be glad. I can't remember the entire dream and you will be left unfulfilled. But the dream was pretty good if you have any understanding of my most intimate life. If not, you're smart. In this so-called "dream," I was at my church. That's all! Not really. I was performing on stage in a band. Not just any band though, this band contained the members Reese Roper and Dennis Culp from the formerly world renown, (minus Antarctica and some parts of Zimbabwe) Canada loving, dog killing, foot walking, zombie killing band called Five Iron Frenzy. They were dressed in funny outfits. I think Dennis had on Elton John glasses. We rocked the house. I don't remember the songs we played, or who played what, or any other details of the playing or the rocking, but I do remember that it was the greatest rocking that the free world has ever seen (the slave world sees it all the time, those guys can rock. But you never hear about it cuz they're snobby and some got silenced in bad ways for the "bak talkin'."). After the show me and "the guys" (and when I say "the guys" I mean me, Reese, Dennis, George Lucas (who I call Jar Jar just to spite him), some bear with a funny hat on, and a random church choir) went backstage and talked for a little bit about how awesome I was and how hard I rocked. Actually, I don't really remember what we talked about. I'm assuming that was it because I'm sure I was and did, but all I can remember was that I was drinking out of this big plastic cup full of grape juice. I remember them commenting on that. I wish I remembered more but it's a miracle that I remembered this much. I think the dream means I'm supposed to get a pet. Maybe I'll get a bear with a funny hat...or a random church choir. Either way, I won't have enough money to feed it and it'll die within 72 hours. Told you you'd feel unfulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home