Monday, August 06, 2007

I kill me! -Alf


So I'm a nerd and I laugh at myself a lot because I think I'm a pretty funny guy. I feel like a dork though when I'm ROTFLOL all over myself when I'm reading old posts and everyone is looking at me like I just kicked a chipmunk.

So it's really hot up here and I haven't posted in like 3 months and I got all engaged just like Captain Picard. So I'm boo koo exicted about the new Indana Jones movie and the new Batman movie and the new Star Trek movie. I also want to finish The Inheritance Trilogy really badly. So I'm pretty tired now, I think I'll go talk to my mom for a couple hours again.

Capri Suns are hard to open.

4 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

The thing that's funny to me is that I know exactly what you're talking about and referring to on everything you said. Hilarious! And, it was HOT up there!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hate it when you poke the straw through the capri sun and it comes out the back.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Rhoda said...

please update.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rhoda said...

please update.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home