Friday, March 02, 2007

Care Bear Stare!!! i don't care.

Alf pogs? Remember Alf? He's back. In pog form. [wii bowling] So the Wii is the best thing ever to happen to me since I accidentally won that contest for Shakespearian hockey players with speech impediments. [wii bowling] Its a long story but I ended up with a lifetime supply of crunk juice. Now Lil' Jon won't stop calling me. He's a lonely guy.

Ok. I promised I wouldn't be like this anymore so here I am stopping. [wii bowling] So I'm over at the Mr. T's house and its 1:30am and we are bowling on the Wii. And every time its my turn [wii bowling] I'm putting that in since I'm getting up and all, and you should know that this conversation is not entirely smooth, because its being interrupted by strange-looking shiny-headed people. [wii bowling] Drea's whooping up on this and its all like her first time. G-dawg is all trixy and putting some reverse curves and Brooklyns up there. [wii bowling] Truthiness is kicking tail and taking names. The Roxy is all tuckered out and sleeping on the floor. Good times. Great times. Here's praying for more times. [wii bowling]

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have gots to get me some o dizat. Prayin' for more good times too...

2:31 AM  
Blogger pushCHICK said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:40 PM  
Blogger pushCHICK said...

there WILL be more fun times ahead...plus i still have to work on my skillz...u know how i do!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

maybe you could post something new?
its 3/11/07 already.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home