Monday, March 12, 2007

And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

So just for J's complaining, here is another post. I just got done playing Trogdor and am so wishing that I had WiFi at my house so I could use my internet browser and play all the Homestar Runner games with my Wiimote. Those brothers chaps are programing geniuses. I'm in my computer graphics class, not doing my homework and I don't really know why since I have no time to procrastinate, but here I am posting on my stupid blog and burninating peasants with a beefy-armed dragon. I loath myself.

My favorite office quote:

"Whenever I’m about to do something, I think “would an idiot do that?” and if they would, I do not do that thing."
-Dwight Schrute

6 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I really don't have much to comment about your post, but you really rocked leading worship last Sunday in adult church. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Rhoda said...

homestar runner has games? i wanna play.

fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

YEAH! HURRAY! beefy! burning! all the adjectives!


BEST QUOTE EVARRRR!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1

9:17 PM  
Blogger pushCHICK said...

so i come to read something insightful...i want u to post cuz u love us not cuz u feel its a chore!!! or becuz j said u have to...i do like your adjectives....

9:08 PM  
Blogger pushCHICK said...

so i come to read something insightful...i want u to post cuz u love us not cuz u feel its a chore!!! or becuz j said u have to...i do like your adjectives....

9:08 PM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

YEAH DOUBLE POST!




***IHEARTUDREA***

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home