Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Well, aren't I the popular one?"

So aparently I'm popular. Take that Stephanie Richter from 6th grade! Everybody wants to read my awesome blog even though if they don't know me it will make ABSOLUTLY NO sense. So I haven't been here in over threeve months, but in those three months, where nothing has happened on my part to my blog, my ticker made it over 300. Last time I checked I had about 6 pageviews...and they were all from me (except for this one time I had my beta fish, Bob Saget, visit so I didn't feel so lonely. He had to type with his dorsal fin).

Last night I led small groups at Pastor Erik's house. It was so awesome. A student came to me after and said that she really needed to be there to hear it. She went because she had nothing else to do, but God really spoke to her. We talked about listening to God in the silence. Our world is full of noise (audible and visual) and we need to daily shut it all out and not be afraid of "akward" slilence, because as Elijah found in 1 Kings 19, we can be looking for God in earthquakes and rushing winds and fires but He's waiting to speak to us in the silence. This student really made a breakthrough and God really used me to encourage her.

I'm really stressed out right now. I think I'm going to send a fax to myself in the past. It'll really freak me out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for leading small groups. you and ro did a great job. you are making a difference for Christ in the lives of teens. just make sure you send me a fax too.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Rhoda said...

hey. that beta fish, Bob Saget, is MY fish!! i bought him with my cash! he does like to visit ur blog sometimes though. when i'm not watching.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Glenda said...

So glad you've returned to "blogland"

Wednesday night was great...thanks for your great words. God is really using you to minister to students. You are making a huge difference!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home