Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Waiting Games

So its five minutes after class and I've waited the whole time to talk to my teacher about my project and he's all I'm gonna talk to everyone else in the class first because when I went past your chair you were poopin' in the bathroom so you missed out. I'm hungry and I want to leave.

I was thinking though, when I die I want to be preserved in that goo that they put disecting specimins in so that I can come back to undeadness when the zombie horde attacks. In 2046. On March 12th. At 2:03PM.

11 minutes and still no teacher.

I've decided that my destiny is to be the greatest staple gun shooter in the west. And by west I mean the midwest. And by midwest I mean the greater Chicagoland area. And by that I mean the greatest in my room. I like shooting my TV with staples.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Letter J said...

dude,
a: keep a bucket with you so that you poop when you want to, not when 'they' want you to.
b: you are going to want the goo with the 'aloe' in it. trust me on this.
3: wasting staples is no game. there are societies out there that will bring...you...down. back in 94, i learnt my lesson about the S.P.A.(staple protection agency). you do not want their attention. you heard of the CIA? yeah? think higher. think super clearance. *but if you ever need someone to shoot at, give me a call. you bring the stapler, ill bring the nail gun.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Rhoda said...

ah, giggles, and laughs, and more giggling. you boys are funny.

yeah, i had to wait for you so we could get lunch. thanks for making me wait 15 more minutes.

10:59 PM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

loLOooLLLLLOOOOOO i just read your profile and i lolllooooled when i saw that you described duh.ro as verbs and nouns ljoololoolololololollllllooooo. very funnnnnnnnyyyynnnnnnn



airplane.

12:25 AM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

how come everyone elses blog link has something fun to say about them, but lil ol me has nothing to say when i pause my mouse over my link?

11:02 PM  
Blogger My name is Steve said...

J,

It was a problem of quotation marks. I usually only have problems with semicolons when I code, but everybody gets a head shot every now and then.

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Letter J said...

YOU UNBLOGGER!!!111!!!one!!!!1

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home