Monday, May 07, 2007

"You Reeka!"

So tomorrow is my last day of class for this semester. I go for about ten minutes to show my teacher my projects that he's already seen about fifty times. It will cost me about $10.30 for the round trip trainfare and two dollars for parking. I'll be leaving around 10:00 so that I can get parking and get up there by lunch time and with a little leeway for any problems I might run into in my presentation and won't be getting home until almost 6:00. That's $12.30, plus gas money, and eight hours for a ten minute meeting. Seem ridonkulious? That's because it is. But I'm taking some of the guys from my small group out to par-tay after I get home. We'll probably cuddle up with some Guitar Hero and swap some manly stories and make waffels and all. It will be smashing.

Also smashing...

Here's the link to my final project in my Computer Graphics class:

Not for the weak of stomach

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

Glad school is over! Great project!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home