Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Shiny Things are Distracting

So I've been praying a lot for God to relieve my workload in school since I have three classes but usually about 7-8 projects going at the same time, and due all at the same time. Yesterday, my Graphic Design teacher (who is all about the benjamins) pushed the dates back for our 3 projects and spread them out so that they aren't all due at the same time. Go Jesus, Go Jesus, GO! (Vanilla Ice style). It's the little victories that make me love him more than jello.

OK so my Intermediate Computer Graphics teacher is all German and stuff, and I so want to just go up to him after class and say, "Hey, I'm all German and stuff but without the whole being born there and stuff!" But I don't really know where the conversation would go from there. I'm picturing an awkward silence followed by him slowly backing his way out of the room, keeping his hand on his emergecy bear mace the whole time.

Can someone please tell me where the reply value is of Deal or No Deal? IT'S THE SAME SHOW EVERY TIME! Every other game show at least had things that change like questions or stuff like that. Why is it the most popular game show on TV? I'll tell you. Howie Mandell is a vampire. Think about it.

You won't think about it.

Question of the day:

Why is a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in?
Somebody's making a penny.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Letter J said...

yep. i didnt think about it. but about that bear mace...sweet. i usually carry a mace around with me to. i got it from medieval times. it has the inscription from king arthur himself! yep, thats right. thats what they told me. they said it was the one he pulled out from the stone. so i had to buy it. so, during that awkward silence, ask your teacher if he wants to duel. medieval style. oh wait...unless you meant spray mace...then i dont want to play. that stuff is dangerous.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home