Wednesday, October 08, 2008

so the new terminator is...my grandma?

so this is probably my last post as a public blog. i feel like there are two reasons i don't post very often.

1. i have little time to do so and with any free time i have, either my wife has my computer and is blogging herself or i am playing videogames.

2. i don't want random randy knowing what i feel about life.

so if you are interested in hearing about my life and maybe laughing at my stupid sense of humor, then message me with your email so i can invite you into my private blog. see, there's a joke there that i'm staying away from because i don't want randy getting the wrong idea about me.

i also will be starting a public design blog that will be directed from my portfolio website that will be public so keep an eye out for that.

on to the business at hand...cyborgs. it's looking like the connors were right. i just read a story about a tsukuba university professor named yoshiyuki sankai who developed the hal-5:

this is apparently a device designed for the handicapped and the elderly who have an extra $2,200 a month laying around in their hoveround scooter's front basket. tony stark would be proud.

so here's the kicker. the manufacturer is cyberdyne. CYBERDYNE!? CYBERDYNE!? ok, when the brainstorming session is going on at your robotic manufacturing company, would somebody NOT google the history of the name cyberdyne when ping pong suggests it and wang chung says, "hey, yeah that sounds super cool happy funtime!"? seriously wikipedia is not hard to use, and i'm pretty sure it's translated into japanese.

so the real cyberdyne (the grandma supercharging robotic company) is apparently not suposed to confuse us with cyberdyne systems (and i quote "best known for its genocidal skynet AI and army of terminator robots). it kind of makes you think about how important all the research mrs. pomelhorse in 7th grade english class made you do on the history of god knows what was building a good habit. don't name your robotic manufacturing company after a fictional robotic manufacturing company that caused the apocalypse, defecated on the space time continuum, and peaked out edward furlong's career. 

i am excited how christian bale will make this all better though.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

1. my email is glenda327@gmail.com and i definitely wanna be part of the private jokes!

2. i heard about the robot suit!!!! crazy!

3. i'm excited for the upcoming movie too!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you know my email... and I need to be added

5:59 PM  
Blogger Earl Thornton said...

You know my email as well CYBER STEVE-O.
As I said..... include me.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Steve:

1.) My email is hlassuy08@yahoo.com and I definitely wanna be part of the private jokes and your private feelings.

2.) Check out my blog, I have a post on there just for you.

3.) I knew the robots would eventually come.

6:35 PM  
Blogger pushCHICK said...

Ok my email is pushchick@gmail.com

and when i have randy over I MIGHT just show him ur private blog..although it will not be my intent, he just forced me!

and wouldn't that suit crack every "well" working bone in grandma?

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏ'm very pleased to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new stuff on your website.

Here is my page ... wiki.roofcalc.com

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home