Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm Back for REVENGE...because the first venge didn't work...

...so I must REvenge. So it's been like a million and six years since I've posted here. So now that I'm back from my hibernation, I get to eat salmon and scare wayward campers and scout troops. Word to the wise: never take an art history class...EVER, buy your guns from the store (not from comic book conventions from some guy named Earl who refers to himself as Gondolorion the Enchanted Sage), get the gettin' while the gettin's good, and don't sprint with a mouth full of mummy brown acrylic paint (and especially don't trip). What's been up with the Stevenator you ask? First of all, don't ever call me the Stevenator again or I'll have to tear pocket off and beat you with your own shoes. You shall refer to me as Gondolorion the Enchanted Sage. Two, I am doing graphic design for the church, web design for my dad, lots of homework in my color theory, graphic design, typography, and history of design (boourns) classes, and trying to find time for videogames. I miss videogames. And my mom. I miss her too. But mostly I miss the whole saving the world thing me and my sidekick Torgo the Wonder Bread used to do. We even had our own theme song. It went a little like this:
Steve and Torgo
Steve and Torgo
Save the world
Save the world
Shaking hands
Kissing babies
Killing baddies
Torgo with his knees
Steve-o with his cheese
Steve and Torgo
Steve and Torgo
Midgets dancing
Torgo prancing
Steve freelancing
Run and hide
Under the slide
Watch for spiders
And Tom Cruise
He's nuts and creepy
Just like spiders
Just like spiders

Ahhhh. Did that whole thing in one breath. Now I'm gonna curl up in my sock drawer, and sleep for days. Out.

Random Question: What's up with creepy guys that post twenty page stock tips on your blog? I feel violated. Blog violated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home