Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I like mashed potatos too!

In my Digital Media in Graphic Design class today, We were assigned our new project. We will be creating our own movie titles for an existing movie. The movie I was assigned: Close Encounters of the Third Kind! I would like to be the first person to say "booya" at myself for being given the gift to have to watch this movie for a class. I was a little disapointed though that I didn't get Blade Runner. And the person who did get it hates sci-fi movies. How sad is that. I wanted that movie not only because Harrison Ford is friends with wookies, but also because I haven't acually seen it before. It's one of the original sci-fi's but for some reason or another no one that I know has it and I've never seen it on TV. And with that, I leave you with this:

a:f6

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

someone is a little behind in the blogging...

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home