Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Title changed to a different Stefan Smith quote: "Po Da Meewk!"

College ruled or wide ruled? Cup cakes or twinkies? Hasslehoff or Shatner? School bus or digital cameras? Hairless bunnies or dancing pandas? These age old questions can be summed up in one answer: left ventricle. So, I got my digital camera for Christmas and now I can finally start all the stalking I've been putting off for months. Gosh I love Weezey from the Jefferson's. She will soon know just how much...(devilish laugh). So does anyone else remember that whole Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade game for the PC/Mac back in like 1990 where you could choose what you said to everybody and if you chose the wrong thing you had to like beat the Nazi out of them and they all boxed like they were from the 1800's and anytime they added a character for no apparent reason or just could explain something they would say "Don't ask," or if Indiana was trying to get past a real stupid guard he would pretend like he was all a salesman and be all like "I'm selling these fine leather jackets," and if he didn't believe you, you could then beat the Nazi out of them but if he did believe you then you'd be all like "um...give me some money and I'll put you down for an order," and you'd get like some Germainain money called "marks?" and you always got a chuckle and you got to kill Hitler and single-handedly save Germany and America and the whole world and there was awesome graphics and it single handedly revolutionized gaming as we know it. Yeah, that game sucked. Royally. So I was thinking what my face was like if every pore I had was a huge whitehead zit. That would be awesome because everyone would either want my picture, or want to run and scream, or want to pop my face off. That would be awesomer if they all went off at once. I would drown in my own zit juice. I just have one more thing to say: toxic mold. That's where I'm leaving it. Too bad if you want to know more about the toxic mold, but that's all I was told. Toxic mold. And drugs. Something about drugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhoda said...

you are sick, gross, and weird. and i love you.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one word to say and that is eeww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home