Sunday, February 26, 2006

ahhhhi am toypinng toofa st!

ok so i'm just gonna do a quck post because i havent posted in a long time and i dont want my last boring post to be the first impression people get of me and my stupidity. plus i have like a billion and six hours of homework and hey look a small furry animal that's doing a tiny tiny dance for me and me alone to keep me from concentrating...look at him dance. i will call him lenny. anyway, i've decided that i need to go snowboarding. i was soposed to go a few times over break but it was way too warm and not snowboardie outside. i think i'll give lenny a snack. here lenny, have a taco. so i dont know when but i'm determined to go somehow some way some day some gay. now lenny's full of taco meat. hooray! does anyone else notice that sea monkeys have babies a lot? well they do. and i dont like it. they should love jesus more. stupid sea monkeys. why cant you be more like lenny. oh. nevermind. stop doing that lenny. be more like jesus. and i'm out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home