Sunday, October 01, 2006

We're going to get nasty letters...

An end to the silliness. That's right. I said it. I'm done making every single post into an event to exercise my random statement muscles. We're changing directions on this blog a little. And by we, I mean me and this mole I have on my left knee pit that I think might be my undeveloped twin. I call him Eddith. I assume he would be Brittish. But I digress. I came here, one because I haven't posted in like 9 months, and second to say that I'd like to have a little content and a place I can talk about my life a little instead of trying to write the most random things my mind to come up with to make only me and Darin laugh for a few seconds.

So to start things off, I'm watching the Bears right now beat the what what out of Seattle. I don't know why football is so much more popular this year than I have ever seen it. Is it because of the new popularity of fantasy football? Or maybe because the Bears are totally dominating? The answer: Canadians. It's the Canadians with their marmasets, bags of milk, and royal mounties who seem to serve no purpose. It's their fault that football is more popular. Or ficus plants. It could be because they came back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home